• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I Admit It, I Want Us To Lose Tomorrow

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sorry--I don't want ANY of these "enthusiatic losers" near my Gators. Once they've been "made", they're damaged goods. Anyway, Zooker, "IT" has happened. What if there AREN'T any apparent changes come MONDAY?
I'm asking 'cause I suspect that may be your "pay off"--nothing at all.
What do we do then? How do we help to bring pressure to bare?
I spent most of this game on a planet-wide Gator Game Thread-blog that attracts a lot of far flung Gator fans who can't (or at least don't) follow the team in anything like the close way we do, and I was amazed at their naive enthusiasm, even at the end of that putrid mess...they BELIEVED until the very end, were surprised at the final outcome, and had long since become somewhat cross with me for what they called my "negativity". If you're smiling by now you get the picture, and can no doubt imagine yourself in my position. Here's the thing, though: these are probably a fair cross-section of the average alumni's level of awareness and anger. The further one gets from G-ville, the less invested they are in the overall health of our program--unless and until things get way out of hand and that program is in freefall.
It really IS up to the rest of us to rally all who can see what is happening and truly care about seeing that things change SOONER rather than later! That electronic petition, maybe accompanying an open letter to Foley, sounded like an idea...how to best go about it? Any other ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema