• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How to watch the game this weekend

mjfan23

VIP Member
Ya, everything loads up and it says now playing. but nothing comes up on the screen. THIS BLOWS! looks like ill be reading the play b play on gamechannel

JvilleJohnny

im using espn360..its working good for me..but its a little delayed. if it doesnt work try using a different browser.

nismodrift

VIP Member
espn360 oh god, right when I was living in Mass I had comcast waited like 2 years til they finally supported it, and had it for like 6 months most of the months in the spring/summer so i watch like nba and baseball but I finally watch the first few gators games then I move down here to get brighthouse which I'm not ragging on but has no support which ticks me off because I only get the first 10 channels usually on any cable network just because its much cheaper and easier on the internet now a days. BRIGHTHOUSE NEEDS TO SUPPPORT 360 everyone here that has brighthouse please request it through espn360

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema