• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How much would you pay for this...

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
How much would you pay for a 2006 championship football signed by the entire team. I'm not selling one or anything, just trying to get an idea of what you would spend to get such a hot item.

$500? $1000 ?

nismodrift

VIP Member
don't have the money for one but I would expect it to be in the 1,000's I would only want to spend 500 max on it though. . .

preachinGator

VIP Member
How much would you pay for a 2006 championship football signed by the entire team. I'm not selling one or anything, just trying to get an idea of what you would spend to get such a hot item.

$500? $1000 ?

"IF" I had the money, I don't suppose the amount would matter. But since I don't, right now I use what I have for "more important" things. So, right now....maybe $100. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema