• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How long will Brantley play?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
How long do you think Brantley will play in the opener vs. Miami Ohio? Last year, Tebow only played the first half vs. Charleston Southern --- do you expect Brantley to only play a half? Or since he is a new starting QB he'll get more reps.

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan
I think Urban will want to get Burton in there and get him real game experience. My prediction is that Brantley will make it to the half and then we'll see Burton.

jd_gator

Gator Fan
As for myself I would leave him in there through atleast half of the 3rd giving him and the offense time to establish some game situation rhythm together. Then pull them out and let the 2nd & 3rd string take over the demolition.

It should be fun to watch, the redhawks are absolutely terrible. They are coming solely for a paycheck to help their bank acct. which is hurting alot these days.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As for myself I would leave him in there through atleast half of the 3rd giving him and the offense time to establish some game situation rhythm together. Then pull them out and let the 2nd & 3rd string take over the demolition.

It should be fun to watch, the redhawks are absolutely terrible. They are coming solely for a paycheck to help their bank acct. which is hurting alot these days.

That is a true statement, but keep in mind that when Miami (OH) and Florida inked the deal back in '04 to play in '10, the Redhawks were the MAC champions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema