• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How’s your bracket?

News Bot

News Bot
Mine stinks. It’s wadded up and in the recycle bin.
The tournament has lived up to expectations even if my knowledge of college basketball has not. The late-game heroics, buzzer-beaters and zebra mistakes have given us an odd Sweet 16.
When Florida State and Virginia Commonwealth face off, it will be the first-ever meeting between teams seeded 10th and 11th. (Although you can spare me the talk that the committee got it right by putting VCU in the tourney. Who knows if Harvard or St. Mary’s could have made a similar run?)
The Southwest bracket is bizarre. The Southeast, of which Florida is a member, makes sense except for Butler being in. Here’s a look at how the Sweet 16 looks by seeds. And by the way, the Big East will never get 11 teams in again. Not with only two still alive. There are as many teams alive from Richmond as the Big East.
No. 1s: Three (Kansas, Duke, Ohio State).
No. 2s: Three (Florida, North Carolina, San Diego State).
No. 3s: Two (BYU, UConn).
No 4s: Two (Kentucky, Wisconsin).
No. 5s: One (Arizona).
No. 6s: Zero-point-zero.
No. 7s: Zero.
No. 8s: One (Butler).
No. 9s: Zero.
No. 10s: One (Florida State).
No. 11s: Two (Marquette, VCU).
No. 12s: One (Richmond).
And no 13, 14, 15 or 16 seeds.
Crazy tournament, eh? Any time you have as many 11 seeds as threes, it’s wild.
So here is my updated bracket.
Still like Ohio State coming out of the East. Still like Arizona coming out of the West. (I get some credit for that call, don’t I?) I now will take Wisconsin out of the Southeast. If Kenny Boynton were 100 percent I’d take Florida, but that ankle worries me. And Kansas out of the Southeast.
I think we’ll see a Kansas-Ohio State final. Like you would go with what I think. Tell me how your bracket is.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema