• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hi from arkansas

GATORSBABY23

Gator Fan
Hey my names Kacey, I'm from Arkansas boo hoo, I have never attended a arkansas football game, I usually stay in my dorm room and watch the gators play when there showed on TV lol, I catch alota crap from my friends cuz everything I own has some type of gators on it from clothes to a license plate, decal, stickers, etc... my whole room on my side is NOTHING but gator posters, My bed has sheets, blankets, pillow covers all gators LOL I even have a gators tattoo on my ankle lol, Anyway I started college late becuz of family issues, I currently attend a d-II school i'm a freshman and plan on transfering very soon to UF "YAY" !!!! So, I'm proud I found this, and nice to meet all of you!!! Have a Great Season!! C-YA Lator GATORS!!!

Kacey ;)

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Welcome to Gator Envy. Hope you like it here as much as the rest of us. I'm pretty new compared to some of the members, but this is definitely an awsome site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema