• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey Guys

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
Hello everyone,
Hey guys, my name is Ben. Though I may live in Southern Ohio, I am a devoted and dedicated Florida Gators fan and have been so since birth. Previously living in the state of Kentucky, I witnessed a lot of Wildcat football games, and at the time Kentucky wasn't so good. Florida would always thrash the Wildcats and even though my family would root for Kentucky I found myself somehow rooting for the Gators. Maybe it was just the way Danny once threw the ball, or the way that we have a winning record over our rival, Florida State, in every sport. (Sorry, just had to include. :) )

Anyways, I'm a big Gators football fan. This summer I recently traveled to the Florida campus and actually visited The Swamp. Trust me everyone, it's a whole lot bigger in person! College football is something I enjoy to watch, and the SEC is for sure the best conference. I'd have to say my favorite offensive player is Percy Harvin, and my favorite player on defense would of course be Dustin Doe with a slight lead over Major Wright.

As for basketball, I'm not as big on them as I used to be. I was a bigger Gator fan in the days of Roberson and Lee, but have found myself rooting for them. It will be interesting to see how the Gators can rebound from losing all those players! Walter Hodge has to be my favorite basketball playing Gator.

For the other sports, I haven't really followed them. I read up on Gator baseball, but it's just never on television. I might need to start following the games somehow. In other sports, I'm a Michigan Wolverines fan as well. I also like the Detroit Lions and Detroit Pistons. The Chicago Cubs and Chicago Blackhawks are also some of my favorites.

Go Gators!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema