• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heres my prediction on meyers post game comments.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Actually i wont bother. Just listen to the last 5 and that will pretty much cover it. Only one problem he wont fix shit.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I won't listen this time. We've heard it all. Like I said over on the "thread", (said in a droning monotone): "We need to get better." "We need to eliminate the mistakes." "We need to get healthy." Bemused, wide-eyed look off-camera.
I want to see him angry. I want to hear him yell about changes that will be made. Urban, TT isn't here to do it for ya now. So take control. This is an OPPORTUNITY! You can take whatever steps you want at this point--the players will respond, and the rest of Gator nation is WAITING for you to do SOMETHING. Best of all, you don't have to worry about FEELINGS at this point--too much crazy bad shit has happened/is happening. Everyone but the O.C. WANTS wholesale changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema