• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heisman all Tebow; Dixon out with injury in 1st quarter

saltydog21

Gator Fan
After a fast start for Dennis Dixon with a 39 yd TD run. On his third drive Dennis Dixon tweaked his left knee and fell to the ground crying. Dixon left the game. WOW, now the door is wide OPEN for Tebow and the Heisman. You hate to see an injured athlete and see Oregon's BCS National Championship dreams go down the drain. They are already trailing 31-11 in the second quarter. Log onto www.TEBOW4HE15MAN.com to cast your vote for TEBOW. GO GATORS.......Who said a Sophomore can't win the HEISMAN award???

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
After a fast start for Dennis Dixon with a 39 yd TD run. On his third drive Dennis Dixon tweaked his left knee and fell to the ground crying. Dixon left the game. WOW, now the door is wide OPEN for Tebow and the Heisman. You hate to see an injured athlete and see Oregon's BCS National Championship dreams go down the drain. They are already trailing 31-11 in the second quarter. Log onto www.TEBOW4HE15MAN.com to cast your vote for TEBOW. GO GATORS.......Who said a Sophomore can't win the HEISMAN award???

Agreed. Tebow for Heisman baby!!!!:bananapartyhat:

zyonuf79

Gator Fan
Yeah, of course I hope Dixon hasn't hurt his knee too badly, but just enough to drop his Heisman stock. It is a shame something like this has to happen just to force the voters to vote for a Sophmore. I hope Tebow sets many records on Saturday.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Hmmmm, Hope Tebow All The Luck. BUT DON'T YOU THINK THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO DIXON COULD HAPPEN TO TEBOW, I DON'T WANT IT TO, BUT STRANGER THINGS HAS HAPPEN, PLUS YOU HAVE A JUNIOR RUNNING BACK IN ARKNASAS THAT STILL HAS 2 GAMES LEFT..MISS ST AND LSU....I WOULDN'T UNDERESTAMATE DARREN MCFADDEN, PLUS LETS LET TEBOW PLAY THE NEXT TO GAMES,,AND NOT JINX HIM ;)

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
You hate to see a player lose his Heisman hopes due to injury. But this is football and people get hurt.

Tebow should be the front runner now.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
You hate to see a player lose his Heisman hopes due to injury. But this is football and people get hurt.

Tebow should be the front runner now.

ok let me see if I can put this in perspective, Your asking me, if I hate to see a player lose his heisman hopes due to injury?? well, either i'm a dumb and dont understand what you just said, or completely read my post wrong.

Of course I don't like to see anyone get hurt regardless of what....I said with dixon getting hurt last night, may have cost him his heisman hopes, and prior posts I read people saying Tebow has it rapped up etc....And I said, How do you know that what happen to dixon couldn't happen to tebow, all it takes is one rush, one yard, late hit, cheap shot, to cost him his heisman hopes, and I nor does anyone else want to see that...Thats the point I was trying to make ;)

dmbgator

Gator Fan
Tebow may be the frontrunner as of now, but don't count out Chase Daniel yet. That kid is having a phenomenal season for Mizzou and he is coming on towards the end of the season. A lot of the "talking heads" really like him. We should hope that Kansas' defense is stout against them and wins. That should secure Tebow the Heisman. McFadden is out of it, which is unfortunate because he is so dynamic, but at least I'll be able to watch him as a Dolphin next year, as he will be the first pick in the draft. Unless of course the Dolphins go with a special teams player because they really could use that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema