• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvin for Heisman ?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Will Harvin be a Heisman candidate in 2008? If he keeps putting up 100 yard rushing + 100 yard receiving games like he did against Vandy, I don't see how the voters can ignore him.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I was wondering the same thing. I think he could be invited to NY if he has a few more games like Sat. Just think Tebow Dixon Ryan Brennan and Harvin get invited to NY. If not Percy then Stewart or prolly McFadden now after he went off this week.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I was wondering the same thing. I think he could be invited to NY if he has a few more games like Sat. Just think Tebow Dixon Ryan Brennan and Harvin get invited to NY. If not Percy then Stewart or prolly McFadden now after he went off this week.

Well I was thinking more more next season, not this year.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
This year is setting up to be Percy Harvin's coming out party. He will win the Heisman next year. Tebow is good but Percy will be even better next year. Unstoppable. He probably could of won it this year if given more touches.:)

UFtb

VIP Member
Harvin is finally getting the national attention he deserves. People are taking notice of that 100 yd rushing + 100 yd rec. game he just had. If UF can't find some serious weapons next season it will be Harvin all day and he oculd be a Heisman candidate.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I agree with all answers, But I'm kinda concerned with that tundra at arkansas named Mcfadden, sorry to say but when I watched them play SC, felix jones and mcfadden are 1 of the best 1-2 combos in the SEC if not the country. Don't miss understand me, I want tebow to win it!!! I just know when arkansas takes the field against tenn, I'm pulling for arkansas big time!!! Like i'll be pulling for Auburn against Georgia. But thats opinion on the topic. :)

gator rob

Gator Fan
Why Not Now?

Why Isn't The Nation Talking About Harvin? They Talk About Steve Slaton And He Hasn't Done Anything Or Mcfadden And He's Only Had One Good Game. Harvin Produces Every Week. The Kid Is Good, Scary Good! He Should Be Up For The Heisman This Year And The Next Two Years Right Along With Tebow! Go Gators!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Well with Moody coming in it at Tailback next year Harvin wont be utilized as much in the Backfield. But Just imagine this as a package...

Tebow in shotgun with Harvin on one side and Chris Rainey on the other and running a version of the Triple Option?? Wow no one is going to stop that.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If Moody is as good as I think he will be Harvin won't get as much carries next year. But he will still get his yards somehow.:Banana:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well seeing that the last 2 guys to win the heisman that were WR was Tim Brown 1987 and Desmond Howard-1991, thats was almost 16 yrs ago, And yes I found it on the internet how shocking huh? LOL anyway you have to have some pretty impressive numbers to win the heisman if your a WR, cuz 9 out of 10 times QB's and running backs are the ones who mostly win those ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If Harvin can get around 1,500+ yards receiving and maybe 500-700 yards rushing, and a lot of big runs and catches and exciting plays, he might be able to win it. But if we go undefeated, like I think we might, either Tebow or Harvin will win it.:bananapartyhat:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
It;s nice to have a former or present heisman trophy winner on your side, but all in all I'd havta agree, a national championship is alot better.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If you win the Heisman it's a bonus. If Tebow wins it this year, I guarantee it won't mean that much to him. He wants rings not Heismans. Although I'm sure he wouldn't complain if he won.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema