• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvey Top 10?

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
I've seen several NFL mock drafts with Derrick Harvey in the top 10. What do you think? Is he a better NFL prospect the Moss was?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Maybe though I wish he had a better year last season (the same can be said of the whole defense).
I think part of what kept him from having a huge year last year was our D-line wasn't that great and offenses could double team him. Both him and Moss benefited from better overall D-line play the year before which allowed them to get more single coverage. They are both good enough to get to the QB a lot of the time when single covered, but it is much harder when double covered. I think the scouts probably realize this. Depending on how he does in the combines, he could move around quite a bit, but I think he will go relatively high.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema