• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy 4th, Gators (and everyone else)!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey gang...
First, wanna apologize for not bein' around for a while:
Won't belabor the point, but been ill and dealing with it...Bottom line is am doing MUCH better now, on my way back to what is expected to be a full recovery--and just in time for the REALLY important stuff:
It's July 4, and that means Gator Football is right around the corner!
Like everything else in my life, am plunging into a full time dose of "catching up mode", so my best starting point here is to ask an open question to all who happen to run across this post...
What would YOU say is the key practical question, problem, and/or missing piece(s) that needs to be resolved in order to find success in the season ahead?
Of course, that q raises a lot of others, like how much "success" we can reasonably expect that soon anyway--not to mention how do you even define the term, for now?
And so much more--but thats where we're at, and ready or not, HERE IT ALL COMES, regardless.
Anyway, good to be back--and of course "GREAT to be a Florida Gator"!
Again, Happy 4th!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema