• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Great Game

MGOBLUE

Gator Fan
All I can say is Florida is lucky we did not kill them. I read someone said Michigan is lucky Florida did not have a good day. Well I think Michigan is very lucky that they had such a great game that the 4 gifts perfectly wrapped to you guys didnt hurt us. Ive never seen our defense so aggresive and it was impressive. I though we were going to get beat for sure, but I always have hope in my Wolverines. Im not sure how experienced your offensive line was but they couldnt handle us. Our secondary got burned by that Harvin speedster numerous times. But like true fighters we came back. I thought this was the best game of the bowl season by far. I wont lie, I hate Florida and LSU and Ohio State<(especially), so im probably going to get banned but oh well. I just didnt like seeing Florida Gators making excuses, I mean, you guys kicked the hell out of OSU last year(thank you for that)and we havent beat them in 4 years and 1-6 in past seven, so theres no reason we should have beat you guys, except for pure Hart and Confidence. Very well played game Florida and I and many other Wolverines thank you for giving us our last two bowl wins.
photo

Kevin

Gator Fan
All I can say is Florida is lucky we did not kill them. I read someone said Michigan is lucky Florida did not have a good day. Well I think Michigan is very lucky that they had such a great game that the 4 gifts perfectly wrapped to you guys didnt hurt us. Ive never seen our defense so aggresive and it was impressive. I though we were going to get beat for sure, but I always have hope in my Wolverines. Im not sure how experienced your offensive line was but they couldnt handle us. Our secondary got burned by that Harvin speedster numerous times. But like true fighters we came back. I thought this was the best game of the bowl season by far. I wont lie, I hate Florida and LSU and Ohio State<(especially), so im probably going to get banned but oh well. I just didnt like seeing Florida Gators making excuses, I mean, you guys kicked the hell out of OSU last year(thank you for that)and we havent beat them in 4 years and 1-6 in past seven, so theres no reason we should have beat you guys, except for pure Hart and Confidence. Very well played game Florida and I and many other Wolverines thank you for giving us our last two bowl wins.
photo
All i can say is that u had better be glad we didn't have a good day, cause we would have killed y'all. lol Oh i would like to see y'all beat OSU next year (if u can) like we did last season [41-14] MICHIGAN SUCKS!

Kevin

Gator Fan
you joined this site, just to post this message. That is a little pathetic. :ban:
Its not a little pathetic! It's ticks me off that some loser would join the site just to talk trash. We should join some Michigan "fan club site" and talk about how they lost to OSU and especially some nobody like APP. ST!

CHRIS

Gator Fan
Pure Luck

Michigan Was So Lucky That Florida Wasn't On There (a) Game On Or They Would Have Been Blown Away

MGOBLUE

Gator Fan
Its not a little pathetic! It's ticks me off that some loser would join the site just to talk trash. We should join some Michigan "fan club site" and talk about how they lost to OSU and especially some nobody like APP. ST!

How funny eh. We lost to App.St. but we beat you, Does that make you worse than Appy? Florida wouldnt have had a good day, We pressured "Heisman Winner Tebow" to the point of insanity. We gave Florida 4 turnovers and 2 of them we would have scored so thats 14 points, and you still ost, whats that say about Michigan? You dont play in the greatest rivalry in all of COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and I'm sure youi know, rivalrys have teams that win some and lose some, lately OSU has won. You just dont understand the pressure in playing in that rivalry. Michigan is lucky? Well I can say Florida is lucky Michigan didnt drop 55 on Florida. "SEC speed" my ass. Sure some guys on your team are fast but looks like Hart, Henne, Manningham and Arrington and THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES BLEW PAST YOU. Yes I'm giving back a little of what Florida fans did on Michigan forums, I'm not accusing you guys but there were Florida fans did do a little trash talking. Well what can I say, the past 2 bowl wins have come against the mighty SEC. Looks like the "big and slow" Big Ten can keep up with you guys. Now all we need is OSU to woop on LSU this year.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Yeah, Mike Hart had to whine like a big baby to get through the game. Just go away and leave us Florida fans alone. You don't belong here.

greggcowan

VIP Member
Before you start crapping on "the spread" & "speed" you might want to keep in mind that Rich Rodriguez is your new coach.

Also, to all of my Gator family......

Take it from a Gator fan in Western Pennsylvania. This kind of mouth running is a regular Big 10 thing. Big mouthed Penn State fans is exactly what drove me to the Gators years and years ago.

Kevin

Gator Fan
How funny eh. We lost to App.St. but we beat you, Does that make you worse than Appy? Florida wouldnt have had a good day, We pressured "Heisman Winner Tebow" to the point of insanity. We gave Florida 4 turnovers and 2 of them we would have scored so thats 14 points, and you still ost, whats that say about Michigan? You dont play in the greatest rivalry in all of COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and I'm sure youi know, rivalrys have teams that win some and lose some, lately OSU has won. You just dont understand the pressure in playing in that rivalry. Michigan is lucky? Well I can say Florida is lucky Michigan didnt drop 55 on Florida. "SEC speed" my ass. Sure some guys on your team are fast but looks like Hart, Henne, Manningham and Arrington and THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES BLEW PAST YOU. Yes I'm giving back a little of what Florida fans did on Michigan forums, I'm not accusing you guys but there were Florida fans did do a little trash talking. Well what can I say, the past 2 bowl wins have come against the mighty SEC. Looks like the "big and slow" Big Ten can keep up with you guys. Now all we need is OSU to woop on LSU this year.
Well we beat OSU last season and they beat Michigan so does that make Michigan worse than OSU? I honestly believe that all teams have their "off" days so it just all depends on how thay play i guess

tunaboat

Gator Fan
You dont play in the greatest rivalry in all of COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and I'm sure youi know, rivalrys have teams that win some and lose some, lately OSU has won. You just dont understand the pressure in playing in that rivalry.

Poor baby, we just don't understand WWAAAAAAAAAA Guess what little boy blue we play UGA in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party and FSU every year and an entire roster of SEC teams that are better than 80% of the little 11 on any given year. Every one of our games is on TV, many on national TV. Michigan and the little 11 games are generally regarded as mediocre, slow and boring to watch.

UM played over their heads and we mailed it in, and still jumped into the lead with 5 minutes left in the game. You did not play the real Gator team. We stunk, and that was our fault. Too many talking heads telling our kids how they couldn't lose, the kiss of death. Just what happened to OSU last year. Your team sucked all year and still sucks, and next year you will continue to suck. Would love to kick your asses next year but you will not be in a BCS bowl so that won't be possible. There are too many OSUs, Wisconsins, Penn States and APPY STATES out there for you to lose to.

OBTW little boy: Michigan did not "give" the Gators anything. Our team beat your team for those turnovers you keep whining about. We took them from y'all, right out of your hands inside the 1. You got beat on the turnovers, too bad we didn't finish the job. We will next time, whenever that is. Try to get to a BCS bowl next year and maybe we'll talk to ya then.

MGOBLUE

Gator Fan
You dont play in the greatest rivalry in all of COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and I'm sure youi know, rivalrys have teams that win some and lose some, lately OSU has won. You just dont understand the pressure in playing in that rivalry.

Poor baby, we just don't understand WWAAAAAAAAAA Guess what little boy blue we play UGA in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party and FSU every year and an entire roster of SEC teams that are better than 80% of the little 11 on any given year. Every one of our games is on TV, many on national TV. Michigan and the little 11 games are generally regarded as mediocre, slow and boring to watch.

UM played over their heads and we mailed it in, and still jumped into the lead with 5 minutes left in the game. You did not play the real Gator team. We stunk, and that was our fault. Too many talking heads telling our kids how they couldn't lose, the kiss of death. Just what happened to OSU last year. Your team sucked all year and still sucks, and next year you will continue to suck. Would love to kick your asses next year but you will not be in a BCS bowl so that won't be possible. There are too many OSUs, Wisconsins, Penn States and APPY STATES out there for you to lose to.

OBTW little boy: Michigan did not "give" the Gators anything. Our team beat your team for those turnovers you keep whining about. We took them from y'all, right out of your hands inside the 1. You got beat on the turnovers, too bad we didn't finish the job. We will next time, whenever that is. Try to get to a BCS bowl next year and maybe we'll talk to ya then.

All of Florida games on T.V? Hmmmmmm, I guess I was just watching Michigan on ABC. All of ND's games are on T.V, which is miserable for me. Also the SEC says they are better than the Big 10, which from top to bottom they are but if you look at the top teams like Michigan, OSU, Illinois, Wisconsin. and LSU, Fla, Auburn, Bama. We have a better record against the SEC so all that about whose the better conference is crap. Lets hope OSU brings it home for the Big 10, but I dont want to hear them brag. I hate OSU so so so bad, but I also hate the SEC, OSU more of course, but it's for the Big 10 to shut up all the SEC fans. Michigan still sucks? Really? Well we beat this team called Florida so I guess they are worse than us and Appy. Also we havent lost to Penn State in 8 or 9 years so they are out of the picture.

Fsugatorbait

Gator Fan
it is pretty sad that someone would come on here and say stuff but I don't think michigan would have even been in the game if it was not for lloyd carr coaching his last game. Michigan play so much better since it was his las t game and did not want him going out on a loss.

just because michigan loss to app state and we lost to michigan does not make app state better than us...other teams match up different vs other teams and therefor they win

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Since the BCS started in 1998, how many Big 10 winners have we had?

ONE (OSU in 2002)

How many SEC winners have we had?

THREE (Tenn in 1998, LSU in 2003, UF in 2006)

Kevin

Gator Fan
Put that in your book as 4 cause lsu killed osu. I wish we could have went this yr though. But we always got nxt yr i guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema