• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Going Crazy !!

BILLAGATOR

Gator Fan
Will Somebody "please" Speed Up The Time Until Opening Kickoff! I Can't Handle This Stretch !!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greggcowan

VIP Member
I know...... I have been reduced to watching old games on ESPN classic! Why can't it be October all year round?

timbok

VIP Member
lol.....its a hard wait....i want my ducks!
this is the time of year when college sports sites lose there heads...

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
It's time for Carolina football!!!!! (in about 3 months)

I'm enjoying my soccer (MLS) and baseball right now. But a guy can only wait so long for football.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
It seems like I come on here (gatorenvy) and just stare at the screen.... maybe something exciting will happen in gator football!!!! maybe it'll make kickoff come quicker.... maybe ....
okay that's crazy,huh?:Banane25:
lol :) :) :)

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
It seems like I come on here (gatorenvy) and just stare at the screen.... maybe something exciting will happen in gator football!!!! maybe it'll make kickoff come quicker.... maybe ....
okay that's crazy,huh?
lol :) :) :)

No, not at all. Sometimes I stare at my cock.........
statue
zodiac-rooster.gif

and wonder if football season is ever going to start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema