• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Getting to Atlanta

its2easy

VIP Member
Can someone explain the different senarios that could/need to happen for our Gators to make the SEC game.

preachinGator

VIP Member
GATORS in the SEC

"FOR" the GATORS to go to Atlanta and play in the SEC game Tennessee will have to lose an SEC game and Georgia will have to lose an SEC game. Right now, GATOR NATION is making friends with Kentucky who plays both Georgia and Tennessee AND Vandy also plays Tennessee (in Tennessee.

Anything can happen!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Don't know that I have ever watched an SEC Championship game so how awesome for the Gators to make it and me get to see it.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I've done answered this question many times, so ya'll know how I feel about florida getting to atlanta ;)

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Well Tennesee is losing at half-time to Vandy. Georgia beat Kentucky.

So now what the scenerio. Hopefully Vandy can keep their lead and win. Are the gator still in the hunt?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Gators are no longer in the hunt. Tennessee wins out: It's Tennessee in the SECCG. Tennessee loses another game: It's Georgia.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Dang,,,,well just think of how much more experience the guys will have when they come back next year. The D should be stronger and Tebow will be back....sooo I know I for one can't wait for next football season.

What will I do til then?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Dang,,,,well just think of how much more experience the guys will have when they come back next year. The D should be stronger and Tebow will be back....sooo I know I for one can't wait for next football season.

What will I do til then?

Root for the Gators in basketball...don't ya think???

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I'll root for any gator sports going on, but I haven't quite become as big a basketball fan as a football fan. I'll try.....do they televise any of the games up here in the northeast????

I'd watch one if I knew it was on....i'll have to check the schedule.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'll root for any gator sports going on, but I haven't quite become as big a basketball fan as a football fan. I'll try.....do they televise any of the games up here in the northeast????

I'd watch one if I knew it was on....i'll have to check the schedule.

Buy the espn full court package. Not too expensive. You could watch them all.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
This is going to sound like a cop out, but it's really true. Unless they are all on after 8pm I wouldn't get to watch much of any of it. I have a hard enough time watching 4 qts of football. Kids don't like to hear or watch sports yet. And my hubby isn't a gator fan yet. I'm working on him, but he'd never go for that.

Thanks for the thought though.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
This is going to sound like a cop out, but it's really true. Unless they are all on after 8pm I wouldn't get to watch much of any of it. I have a hard enough time watching 4 qts of football. Kids don't like to hear or watch sports yet. And my hubby isn't a gator fan yet. I'm working on him, but he'd never go for that.

Thanks for the thought though.

I don't even really consider you a Gator fan YET honestly. But whatever floats your boat. All I see is someone having a peaking interest in a football team after winning a National Title. Smells like a bandwagon fan but who knows, maybe you'll prove me wrong.:p ;) ;) ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I just wanted to say, congrats to tim tebow, awsome performance today, You def. deserve the heisman, You set a record today, keep it going and set another, "the only sophmore to EVER win the heisman" And congrats to the gators on there win today......I'll be watching ya play FSU next weekend, even tho you didn't make the SEC Championship game doesn't mean I'll ever give up on you, you live in my heart and always will, I love you florida gators to enternity!!! always and forever gator fan!!!!! Hayley ;)

BTW, I bought espn full court today, congrats gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go baby's, and I still say your gonna be a #1 seed ;)

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I hear you. Who knows maybe I'll prove you wrong. Let's hope so...LOL.

I am still a PA girl. I think I have enough love for football that I can be a Gators fan and a Penn State fan. Hope you won't kick me out.....Just kidding.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I just wanted to say, that a "true" gator fan, finds away to watch there games, I live in virginia not very far from you, and each year, I buy "game plan" which is college football, I buy espn full court which i bought today and watched florida beat rutgers which is obviously for basketball, and I get to watch there baseball on fox sports and there gymnastics team....so there is away to watch florida gator sports, I guess depends on how much of a fan yuo really are. Anyway have a good holiday season ;)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I thought I did pretty well this season. When the games weren't televised up here I sat at my computer and listened to them on Yahoo sports. Thought I wouldn't like it that way, but those announcers keep it pretty intersting. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema