• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators up to No. 10 in BCS standings

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Well our season is almost over. Should we win over Illinois (probably) in the Capital One Bowl (probably), we'll likely keep our top 10 spot. Not bad considering we lost our entire defense from last year.

BCS Standings
1. Missouri 11-1
2. West Virginia 10-1
3. Ohio State 11-1
4. Georgia 10-2
5. Kansas 11-1
6. Virginia Tech 10-2
7. LSU 10-2
8. USC 9-2
9. Oklahoma 10-2
10. Florida 9-3
11. Boston College 10-2
12. Hawaii 11-0
13. Arizona State 9-2
14. Tennessee 9-3
15. Illinois 9-3
16. Clemson 9-3
17. Oregon 8-3
18. Wisconsin 9-3
19. BYU 9-2
20. Texas 9-3
21. South Florida 9-3
22. Virginia 9-3
23. Cincinnati 9-3
24. Auburn 8-4
25. Boise State 10-2

preachinGator

VIP Member
I agree. We have done better than expected. I am sure Coach and the Boys hoped for better. I hate that OSU and Missou and Kansas are rated as high as they are.

HOW BOUT THIS: NEXT YEAR!!!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
All I have to say about this, is I think Florida "right now" could play with any of those teams ranked ahead of us

djg8tr22

VIP Member
We could but thats the pronlem with CFB we may be good at the end of the season but a loss at the beginning kills yuo

GayTurd4U

Gator Fan
Come on djg8tr22...

Florida didn't have a single loss that killed them. In case you weren't paying attention, they did not lose until the fifth game of the season, and then dropped 3 of the next four. HELLO!

What blows my mind is that they somehow wind up in the 10 spot with 3 losses, especially considering that they went down to Auburn as an unranked team. Now, somehow, they end up in the top ten as the highest ranked 3 loss team and ahead of undefeated Hawaii?

SEC (Somewhat Entertaining Creampuffs) teams get way too much credit. Every other conference suffers in the standings when they knock each other off.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Now, somehow, they end up in the top ten as the highest ranked 3 loss team and ahead of undefeated Hawaii?

And you actually think if Hawaii and UF played this weekend that Hawaii would somehow win it? YA RIGHT! Gators win that game by 20.

GayTurd4U

Gator Fan
Yes, I would give Hawaii a realistic chance in that game. UF would definitely be favored, but with the susceptibility of their secondary and Hawaii's proficiency passing the ball, they would be one of the offenses in college football this year who could likely answer UF score for score.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema