• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators ready to crank it up

News Bot

News Bot
After nailing the pick last week (I predicted UF would struggle to beat Missouri 14-10), I’m feeling very positive about where I’m going with this pick against the University of Louisiana.
For openers, I’ll be stunned if the Florida offense continues to struggle like it has, especially in the passing game. Having gone against SEC defenses in the last eight games, the Gators finally get a break. The Ragin’ Cajuns are far from being an SEC-type defense. UL is 114th in the nation in pass defense and the Ragin’ Cajuns are giving up 433.2 yards a game.
This is Florida’s chance to put up some good offensive numbers and give Jeff Driskel and his receivers a shot of much-needed confidence moving forward toward the Florida State game.
Florida’s biggest test Saturday will be stopping a balanced UL offense that is running hot at the moment. In a 40-24 victory at Louisiana Monroe (a team that won at Arkansas early in the season), the Ragin’ Cajuns had seven drives of 70 yards or longer and dual-threat quarterback Terrance Broadway threw for 373 yards and accounted for more than 400.
The Gators are going to give up some plays and some yards and some points in this one. But not a whole lot. Against this leaky UL defense, the Gators will be able to score enough points to make this a fairly comfortable win — at least by UF standards this season.
Prediction: Florida 28, UL 13.

Source: GatorSports.com - Robbie's Playbook

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema