• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators make history vs Kentucky

UFtb

VIP Member
From espn.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=270630057

Florida became the first Southeastern Conference team to win six in a row against the Wildcats. Only Notre Dame has won seven straight against the storied program.

"We've come a long way," said center Al Horford, who added 14 points and 10 boards. "We're all about setting records, and that's what we did."

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
With Kentucky's awful recruiting over the years, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we continue this streak into next year and beyond. Can anyone say 10 straight?

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
With Kentucky's awful recruiting over the years, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we continue this streak into next year and beyond. Can anyone say 10 straight?

That truthfully wouldn't surprise me. Kentucky had better watch out, because they are sliding down the SEC ladder.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
The Gators have quickly (over the last 5-6 years) become one of the elite programs in Men's Basketball. While we're still not up there with Kentucky, Duke, or North Carolina simply because we don't have the history, we are well on our way.

Amanda371

VIP Member

I'd love to see that. I don't want Notre Dame ahead of us :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema