• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators, let start with the OSU jokes

its2easy

VIP Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8b8AjgbhM&feature=related"]YouTube - Ohio state jokes[/ame]

i have really grown to hate ohio state even more than fsu, miami or even georgia for that matter. their fans are more arrogant than any in the nation, which is funny since they've been embarrassed on the big stage 2 straight years now. that's what playing a cupcake schedule will get you. i can't wait to see usc whip them in september

Yea Son

Gator Fan
Even if we do lose to USC (we won't) that won't give Gator fans any bragging rights, you can't use your stupid SEC is awsome stuff, and its not like USC has any connection to Florida

its2easy

VIP Member
Even if we do lose to USC (we won't) that won't give Gator fans any bragging rights, you can't use your stupid SEC is awsome stuff, and its not like USC has any connection to Florida

What was that pile of words you call a post? Press "1" for english and try again.

Yea Son

Gator Fan
Oh yeah, you guys are florida fans, I will slow it down for you.

Hayley said she wanted to see USC beat Ohio State, then I told her that there is no bragging if usc does win, since she is a florida fan not a usc fan

its2easy

VIP Member
Oh yeah, you guys are florida fans, I will slow it down for you.

Hayley said she wanted to see USC beat Ohio State, then I told her that there is no bragging if usc does win, since she is a florida fan not a usc fan

Idiot Boy. Why are you here. This is a Gator site. You are a Buckeye fan. Stop pretending to be one of us, you not welcomed.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Ya know, 2 powerhouse teams back in the 90's were invited to join the SEC and they both said NO, FSU and Miami both chickened out, And I can bet you my life savings which is alot, that one day if OSU ever got a invitation to join the SEC, they would tuck there tails and run!! why? because they know for a fact there national title run would be over for good, atleast playing in the BIG JOKE conference they know there chances are about 80% better!!! ah well guess we'll never know just how much guts osu has ;) :kiss: :gator:

Yea Son

Gator Fan
How am I pretending to be a Gator fan?

You are not welcome, go away, you are just trying to be an Ohio State fan.

EDIT: Hayley you dont seem to know what SEC stands for South Eastern conference. Ohio is a state in the north, check it out on a map. It's just south of canada

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Um, I know my geography , I was making a point, it doesn't matter osu would never join the SEC even if they was down this way, more than likely they'd join the ACC or the Big East ;)

Yea Son

Gator Fan
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bad grammer get her its2easy. She said if they was down here. Great Job by those Florida schools.

its2easy

VIP Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bad grammer get her its2easy. She said if they was down here. Great Job by those Florida schools.

Nice try idiot boy. You see. You havent got the hint yet. Your not liked here. You will be singled out. So if you want a "tussle". Bring it.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Hmmm lemme see I graduated high school with a 3.6, went to college for a year, my GPA at the time was a 4.0, I dropped out. Went into modeling for about 2 months I guess. Going back to school in the summer at Virginia Tech, and I gaurantee you my GPA will be higher than yours!!! That is if your not a kid or a 50 yr old!! LMAO!!! My grammer on here isn't worth crap, but ya think I care? NOPE LMAO!!! Keep your come backs coming It's fun!!! ;)

Yea Son

Gator Fan
I have got the hint, and I do not care. What are you gonna do buddy, keep throwing the mean names this way, idiot boy is really getting to me though

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well what do you expect coming to a florida gator board? People to just lay down and let you say whatever you want? bash OUR team? Your crazy idiot boy if you think for one minute i'm going to let you or your other sidekick come here and "TRY" and insult us!! pfffffffffft your crazy for thinking that ;)

J-ville Gator

VIP Member

Coming from a fan of a conference that can't even count. Why don't you have your commish. type up another letter and whine about the SEC again.

Not to mention you have Herby representing your Joke of a school on national television.

Tell you what, watch ESPN this Saturday and you'll see what big time college football is about.

Fact: They (ESPN) said no to sweatervest after he begged them to be there for college gameday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema