• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators in the Scouting Combine

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I love love love to watch the Scouting Combine. It is one of the things I look forward to in Feb.

Listed as participants at the Combine are Gators....Andre Caldwell and Derrick Harvey.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

There may be more, but those are the two listed on nfl.com/combine/participants.

sammy

VIP Member
Is this the worst year ever for Gators entering the NFL Draft? I mean, are we gonna have like 2-3 guys drafted total?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Is this the worst year ever for Gators entering the NFL Draft? I mean, are we gonna have like 2-3 guys drafted total?

I wouldn't say "worst", simply because Harvey could turn out to be an awesome player and a top 10 pick.

It may be one of the fewest classes we've had though. Not like the years when there are 7-8 Gators drafted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema