• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: Goin' to Rocky Top

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Beautiful Catch by Calloway. Redeemed himself AGAIN on great pasd from Appleby. Think he came IN hirting, frankly, by all the signs. Now he's down.
Damn. He's an asset, even on an off day, clearly.
Ok, just knocked the air out.
Lets take it IN, GATORS!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not so sure we shouldn't just ram it at em tween the tackles, least til they stop it.
Not gonna 2nd guess our coaches, tho. They have come in with an offensive gameplan that only WE have stopped ourSELVES on so far. Gotta get that 2nd score up on the board now tho--even a 3-pointer would start to put some pressure on them emotionally at this point.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TOUCHDOWN!! Great call on the backdoor screen.
Now we got em where they DON'T wanna be. Didja hear the crowd start to boo some after their last possession? That'll turn to full on ugliness if they don't come up with at least a few first downs here--and our D is keying on that. Might be able to force a mistake here...

awebbf5

VIP Member
TOUCHDOWN!! Great call on the backdoor screen.
Now we got em where they DON'T wanna be. Didja hear the crowd start to boo some after their last possession? That'll turn to full on ugliness if they don't come up with at least a few first downs here--and our D is keying on that. Might be able to force a mistake here...

One of my best friends who is a die hard volume fan is there. I told him he might better give butch a ride back to Kentucky after this one :)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn. Dobbs is slippery. Ok. Plugged that one. 3rd and short...
Time out. Good. Got to pee BAD. LOL

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pick play. 1st down.
Drop again. They are helping us bigtime.
I love it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here it is...shit. Dobbs is their whole O.
We let em back into this one here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They will have to throw it in, I think...
They try it once...now 3rd and goal.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...but that IS the point in all this...this kid can run, sure--but as a thrower, Dobbs is a real good RUNNING QB.
And we get a 20 yarder off to Calloway.
Oh, this is the very time we can BREAK them now with a drive. Step on their necks while they're down...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And this will all pay more dividends in the 4th, espec with a lead.
6 yds on 1st. O-line starting to dominate now, btw.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rainbow to the 4!!! It is SO nice we got TWO QBs who do that now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here we go...3rd n goal at the 1 yd.
Gotta make it in now.
TD!!! Oh oh. Flag. Yes! On them.
Um, I don't see this staff LETTING this one get away if they go in with a 3 Td lead.
WTF? Now a replay/review BS? I am getting sick of the way this is used: They don't look HALF as close at the BIG plays that decide games as they do these little, obvious ones.
Hear that? Silence: the sound of over-hundred thousand STUNNED fans. Ah--like music to my ears!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So lets get to the half with a shutout if we can.
(Btw: turning points were the two 4th-down stops, obviously...but now we got an offense that'll make y'all PAY)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema