• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator D ready for challenge

I like how Meyer is letting them go see t heir families the 22nd to 27th, he did that in 2006 as well, So they will be focused, they ve been working on the defensive game plan already and the offense is practicing 3rd downs now, so I think there is still alot to work on that will them focused and motivated.

I like how Meyer is letting them go see t heir families the 22nd to 27th, he did that in 2006 as well, So they will be focused, they ve been working on the defensive game plan already and the offense is practicing 3rd downs now, so I think there is still alot to work on that will them focused and motivated.

NC game or not, they are young men and its Christmas they should be aloud to go see their families. I'm 19 and I attend JC in Tampa and I cant wait to go home for Christmas its just something that gives us the all around break

Yah it s good for the players to get their heads out of football for a week. They come back all re focused and ready to hit and get game plan ready. Meyers a genius period!

Meyer is a good coach but an even better person. His family comes first to him so he makes sure his players also have the chance to put family 1st. I heard from somewhere not sure if this is even close to true. But i heard if a player does not have a place to go for Christmas he will allow them to come be with his family.

Has it ever been announced publicly? that would a hit on them, they would be flocking to Florida, because i know for sure tons of recruits do not have the best place to live or in a good location and there family is messed up, but with a coach that act likes a father it would be hard to pass on it.

Im not real sure, I did see where tebow go's to dinner with the meyer family some times and if you watch the post game of the SEC championship game urban meyers youngest son is sitting on tebows lap, not his dads.

Yah haha, Meyer probably all had them over for some celebration, actually now that i think of it i read something a while ago, that Meyer had the whole team over his house for dinner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema