• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gametime

nismodrift

VIP Member
ya but at least he got up mad quick and kept composure to throw an nfl style pass i hope we keep the pass goin like that

nismodrift

VIP Member
that pass to riley cooper down the middle was a ridiculous rip pass nice stuff tebow today. still wish we would pass a lil more theres like wat 2 or 3 passes only, and its workin ya know.

nismodrift

VIP Member
its cuz cooper is the ONLY receiver trusted by the staff, me personally i have faith in D.T. and nelson. hell nelson caught the go ahead td in bama game in 3rd quarter and also caught the td that finished off oklahoma so, hes proven himself in pressure situations, and D.T. i know hes dropped some passes early on in the season but you cant take away those deeps passing tds he did caught and how much athleticism and potential he has. but anyways as long as we win ill be happy.

its cuz cooper is the ONLY receiver trusted by the staff, me personally i have faith in D.T. and nelson. hell nelson caught the go ahead td in bama game in 3rd quarter and also caught the td that finished off oklahoma so, hes proven himself in pressure situations, and D.T. i know hes dropped some passes early on in the season but you cant take away those deeps passing tds he did caught and how much athleticism and potential he has. but anyways as long as we win ill be happy.
cooper is trusted cuz he gets alot of passes his way

he also gets alot of coverage his way too

its not like opponents dont notice we throw to cooper and hernandez 90% of the time

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
WOW our offense is horrible

As I sit here and watch this game its crazy that I can pretty much predict every play we run. Meyer needs to either let adizio how ever you spell it go back to the offense line and not call plays. The two spots we have the most problems (blocking on the line and offense) he coaches. I don't think he can handle both jobs without leaving something out on the other. Tebow needs to learn how to look off players and not lock in on one side of the field. This looks bad fot us right now hope they step it up or we will lose this one for sure.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
As I sit here and watch this game its crazy that I can pretty much predict every play we run. Meyer needs to either let adizio how ever you spell it go back to the offense line and not call plays. The two spots we have the most problems (blocking on the line and offense) he coaches. I don't think he can handle both jobs without leaving something out on the other. Tebow needs to learn how to look off players and not lock in on one side of the field. This looks bad fot us right now hope they step it up or we will lose this one for sure.

Really? Our offense is horrible? We were 4 inches on 2 passes away from making it a blowout (Tebow overthrew Cooper twice).

I'm not saying we're great on offense, but we're doing ok, considering.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema