• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 13: Senior Day Sunshine State Showdown

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Harris is so bad. He does not see the whole field. So far I am not impressed with our OC Doug. I just can't seem to understand why we cant progress on the offensive side.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Harris is so bad. He does not see the whole field. So far I am not impressed with our OC Doug. I just can't seem to understand why we cant progress on the offensive side.
In Nuss' defense, he has little to work with.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
All I know is if Mac doesn't light a fire under these guys ass we are gonna get ran out of our own stadium. No matter what Alabama is gonna beat the shit out of us.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Its so painful watching this offense and all our coach seems to worry about is selling fucking pop corn. Starting to get really frustrated watching this game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Treon is the worst quarterback we have ever seen in a Gator uniform.
Well, we've had some real duds now...What I find interesting, tho', is how athleticism is less valuable than head, heart, patience and the ability to learn and grow at this level...
For eg., Treon Harris compared to someone like Cris Leak. I just don't believe Harris will ever be better, or could do much more with more experienced talent. "He is the weakest link."
And here comes the start of our downfall, btw. Unless they go for it AND we stop em here, it will be over early...And it is caught for the TD. That's it for me, my friends. Our best unit, the D secondary, lets an inexperienced sophomore get his 1st TD at the turning point of this game.
Sigh.
We cannot score, even on this rather modest defense. I don't know what else to say, have little to offer: This was, IS my "worst case scenario". Our pathetic QB misses the wide open WR all alone streaking down the sidelines. Next try, McGee is interfered with, not called. We are playing against the officiating too. NO CHANCE, brothers. I'll peak back in the 4th qrtr, but I'm just about finished with this season myself. Just too sad AND frustrating. Sometimes, "the record", wins and losses don't even BEGIN to explain, or even MEAN anything. Since the minor and ignominious tragedy that was the Will Grier revelation and punishment, this season has been a long, slow-slide exercise in endless and hopeless futility--HOW bad a long, painful learning experience itself.
Next big day for this team? National Signing Day--and potentially no more hope-inspiring than the offense here tonight.
OK, I know: Not helping anything saying what we all know, are seeing on any offensive play. Treon is a disaster. I'd sit him, no matter WHO is the "last resort, in case of injury"--this kid, never very reliable or accurate, is BROKEN now.
Alright, alright, I'll shut up and go away now.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
We should seriously think about forfeiting the SEC title game. We are going to get embarrassed in Atlanta. This Offensive Coaching staff better shape up or ship out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema