• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday: SEC "Championship"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If anyone thinks this is anything but a rubberstamp foregone conclusion, they haven't been paying the slightest bit of attention. I'm just not gonna fool myself with false hope anymore.
The only hope we had LAST week was some kind of wild offensive surprise from our Head Coach and OC. When it wasn't forthcoming there (I'm assuming because they all know, better than anyone, that Treon Harris was/is/will always be the severe limitation he proves himself to be each weekend of late), that was IT for this season far as I was concerned. Everything that has ensued on and off the field, in Gville and beyond with respect to UF, has only confirmed and rubbed salt in a deep wound, now beginning to fester.
"Change the whole deal NOW, Coaches, or it'll be 2017 before anything has even a CHANCE of getting any better!"--and if y'all can't see that NOW, Mac & Co., then I've been wrong all along about you, and the Slow Slide for UF will go on after all.

I apologize
to all here, but though I will probably monitor the game somewhat in spite of myself, I have purposefully scheduled a lot of intense work for myself this aft--my intention being to keep me AWAY from practical and emotional involvement as a fan.
Knowing myself, I may well check back in with y'all in-game--but this time I really AM in "post-season/movin' on" mindset. Not even bothering with "hope I'm wrong" anymore. I'm not. WE'RE not. I've already had to accept and deal with the disappointing realization that our Coach wasn't gonna "roll the dice, let it ride" in some wild, interesting way, either. I can only HOPE that in his own way, he and his staff are thinking "next year" now too--"movin' on" in their OWN way. At this point, it's the only "hope" I can see.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema