• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gaffney Q and A

TenGator1

Gator Fan
Get to Know: Jabar Gaffney
By Gray Caldwell
DenverBroncos.com

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Jabar Gaffney isn't satisfied with the 2009 season. But on a personal level, it was one of the receiver's best.

The ninth-year veteran played in all 16 games for the seventh time in his career, caught at least one pass in 14 contests and ended up with a career-high 732 receiving yards, coming just one catch shy of his single-season personal best.

Head Coach Josh McDaniels stopped short of calling Gaffney the team's No. 1 receiver entering 2010 -- "I hope that we have a lot of guys that end up being our No. 1 receiver at different times during the year," he said -- but after leading the league in receptions and receiving yards in the final two weeks of the 2009 season, Gaffney is ready to step into a leadership role in the receiving corps.

The receiver sat down with us for a Q&A session as the team breaks for about a month before the first practice of training camp commences on August 1.

Read More including Q and A at................

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=10208

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If he could catch on with a team and be productive, it would be to his benefit.

My best memories of Gaffney are from his days as a Gator; he was Rex Grossman's main target and the most memorable game for me was to see them both amp up our offense to beat the SOW back in '01.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema