• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FSU Player: Tebow 'Going Down This Week'

Good luck there Geno. You guys are going down faster than Sexton on a tick!

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State's Geno Hayes will be a marked man Saturday in Gainesville.

The junior linebacker from Greenville invited the wrath of Florida fans on Monday when he predicted "Tim Tebow's going down," during a mid-afternoon interview on Monday.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall," said Hayes. "Hopefully we can go out there and shatter his dream."

Defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews most likely would have preferred his star linebacker not provide any additional motivation for the Gators.

Andrews was asked if he had to plan to stop Tebow.

"Yeah, but you get put into jail for it," Andrews teased.

http://www.local6.com/sports/14642879/detail.html

Even though Andrews was "joking," he is a dirty coach. I hope we beat the hell out of them! Go Gators!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Thats pitiful that just goes to show you they have no class, never will they play like a bunch wimps wearing diapers and a pasafire for a mouth piece. they wear thongs for jock straps, and to be quiet honest that person riding that horse before each home game, is really a drag queen with personal issues. and actually FSU stands for F***ing Sucks University. LMAO

GOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g8r_freak

Gator Fan
I've heard that one before...

If I remember correctly, FAU's linebacker made a similar quote...hmmmm...and that's okay; I recall a certain Harvin, Caldwell, and Ingram that might take advantage of the "lack of attention!"

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Almost every team we played this season claimed, "We are going to hurt/take Tebow out of the game." Hasn't happened yet. The closest anyone got to that was Tebow getting a "bruised" right shoulder against Kentucky, which didn't slow him down at all. Give me a fu#king break. Bigger chance Hayes goes down trying to "tackle" Mr. HE15MAN.:)

dbgator1

Gator Fan
It's great i love it. Tebow will be seeking him out and he'll gives hits more than he takes em. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!

zyonuf79

Gator Fan
Since FSU sucks pretty hard this year, it was nice of their defense to give the Gators a even better reason to bury them under 3+ TDs.

jagator97

Gator Fan
This game is going to be awesome because we are going to shut them up quick!!! They will have no reason to doubt TEBOW when we are done with them!!! GOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
"Yeah, but you get put into jail for it," Andrews teased.

That is the best quote of the year! Even the FSU players are in on the tebowisms.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema