• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

From a Boise State Guy

BoiseStateguy9

Gator Fan
I just thought I would drop this off I don't know if you guys have seen it, but Tyler Graunke the next QB had this to say about next season and the opener against you guys.

"Next year's my year and I'm not going to get psyched out by SEC teams. We'll beat anyone," Graunke said. "We're not going to get any love going into next season in the rankings, but we will quickly. We're going to try to go undefeated and have another special year."

And I am also sure you have all already heard their coach June Jones say that Tebow is just an average system QB just some bulletin board stuff to get you ready to crush Hawaii in the opener!

All the BSU fans hope you dismantle them worse than Georgia great seasons guys really enjoy watching your style of offense and the way Tebow does things that being said I also think Harvin is the most underrated athlete in College Football.

Congrats on a pretty good season and good luck next season

GO BRONCOS!

Kevin

Gator Fan
Thanks. If the defense improves, we will crush them.
I agree! It will b a good game if our defense don't improve (gators vs. hawaii) but if they work hard and really become a better team, we will absolutely kill those [already dead] warriors!

CHRIS

Gator Fan
Bcs Is A Whole Lot Of Words That I Woud Be Ashamed If I Said Them

OKk if u asked me i'd say after what happened last year ohio state doesn't even deserve to be in a bowl game.So if any of u bcs dudes come on here THEY DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO THE N.C.

Kevin

Gator Fan
OKk if u asked me i'd say after what happened last year ohio state doesn't even deserve to be in a bowl game.So if any of u bcs dudes come on here THEY DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO THE N.C.
Hey pal, U BET THEY DON'T. If LSU killS them like we did last yr {41-14} they should just forget football and not even have a team. ONCE AGAIN THE TRUTH IS THAT OSU SUCKS!

CHRIS

Gator Fan
I Agree

Osu Is Like 1 Of The Worst Football Teams Ever Cuz They Only Have Good Startrs The Rest Are Bad

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Osu Is Like 1 Of The Worst Football Teams Ever Cuz They Only Have Good Startrs The Rest Are Bad

okay, I have no idea what that post says, but LSU is like THE BEST TEAM in the SEC. Yes, sorry Florida, I love the Gators, but LSU is amazing. I can't wait until Todd Boeckman gets sacked. That will be the best thing. The only good thing OSU has going for them is James Larunitis.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Thanks for the kind words from Boise State. Glad to see other fans rooting for the Gators. You don't hear that often.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
mylanta, oh well people are jealous of tim thats a known fact, As for lsu, I still say they SUCK!!! And I can't stand les "the crybaby" Miles, they don't deserve to be there. But oh well I've heard from most of the people up here that they wish USC could have had a shot, and so do i, But it didn't happen, but come next year, OSU travels to USC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema