• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

found on a PSU forum:"Florida vs Alabama for SEC Championship"

shandsgator8

VIP Member
"doesn't have the defense they had last year"

They actually think our defense is worse this year than last!

They also think we are "relatively the same" team Michigan beat last year.

If they know so little about UF, they can't make any insightful comments.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"doesn't have the defense they had last year"

They actually think our defense is worse this year than last!

They also think we are "relatively the same" team Michigan beat last year.

If they know so little about UF, they can't make any insightful comments.

Typical Big Ten fans who think they know more about the SEC and Florida football than we do ourselves or haven't watched any games we've played on national TV.

And NO to that "WeRPennSt" who thinks it's the same team as 2007; it's a much more mature, experienced team than last year.

castawaygator

VIP Member
i really hope if the gators make it to the NC game that we dont play PSU, i think it will be a beat down like OSU. although it would be refreshing giving the PSU forum members a rude awakening.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Do they forget that the Gators held Moreno to 67 yards and the UGA to 10 points and only scored the touchdown with backups on both teams (and I put UGA offense the best O the Gators will see in the SEC including Bama) and that Demps a ture freshman had over 100 yards against LSU's D and there's Rainey and that Michigan isn't the same team they were last year. Not to mention Penn State barely beat Ohio State. Oh and ESPN's Feldman and Schlabach predict Florida and Penn State for the title game.

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan
i really hope if the gators make it to the NC game that we dont play PSU, i think it will be a beat down like OSU. although it would be refreshing giving the PSU forum members a rude awakening.

If this scenario plays out, I think Penn State (fans and team) will have a different view about Florida's defense. Especially if Penn State gets a up close and personal look. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema