• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Players transferring??

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I would like to know everyones opinion on the recent talks about current football players transferring? Fayson has decided to transfer and I thought he was next in line to replace Caldwell.Really sad to see him leave but I wish him the best. Ive been hearing rumors about more transfers to come. Do you think it will hurt our recruiting class or help it?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think we'll be fine. It was bound to happen when you have 3 or 4 top recruiting classes. There is just too much talent and not enough positions.

Plus I heard Fayson might have been in Meyer's dog house.

preachinGator

VIP Member
I would like to know everyones opinion on the recent talks about current football players transferring? Fayson has decided to transfer and I thought he was next in line to replace Caldwell.Really sad to see him leave but I wish him the best. Ive been hearing rumors about more transfers to come. Do you think it will hurt our recruiting class or help it?

with good players like Fayson leaving, it does make room for gooder...hahaha....players to be recruited. Players will come and go but the GATORS are a winning team here to stay!!!

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
I agree with Mr2Bits...Fayson seemed to be in Meyer's dog house towards the last half of the season. It seems that as play went along, Louis Murphy got the call much more than Fayson did. Fayson was good, but I never was too impressed with him...not alongside Harvin, Murphy, and Ingram. My fiance went to Clemson and she was upset last year with the Spiller to UF talk last year. And I told her we wouldn't take him because there wasn't any room for him with all the good talent we had. Not taking anything away from Spiller, but with Brandon James and Percy Harvin, he wouldn't have gotten the time he wanted. So, turning back to Fayson, I don't think we will hurt too much if he leaves. Who knows he might end up like Schaeffer at Ole Miss last year when he left UT. Ended up being a pretty good QB.

nismodrift

VIP Member
I think if he leaves to a team where he'll get more playing time, possibly starter, will get him more spotlight, and the fayson fans will be able to see him own, and get ready for his nfl career. anyways right now he only carries the ball a max of like 10 times a year and gets thrown to like 10 times. so anyways if we lose him we can always use chris rainey for the same stuff. . .

Besides being interested in Florida, he was also interested in Alabama, Georgia, Miami, USC and West Virginia (per Scout - Rivals also added Auburn and Oklahoma). Supposedly all offered except for USC.

I have no idea if that means he will pick one of them or if they are still open to them though. He was from Tampa, so maybe he would do something like check out South Florida. No idea though.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Where ever he goes he'll have to sit out a season. With all the exposure USF got last year, I wouldn't be surprised if he heads down there. Especially since he is from Tampa.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema