• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fools to Care? (Revised Version)(REALLY "Revised")

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
First, once again I apologize to everyone, fellow "regs" in particular. Have been busy all summer with all the things life throws at us when we're lookin'the other way, just hopin' for a little lazy fun and maybe a few peaceful days, weeks even...Never understood the idea of that supposed "Chinese curse", "May you live in interesting times", but more and more now, I get it.

You know, FORGET about all the rest I orig had written here--and as for the rest of the above: take it or leave it, to whatever extent it does or doesn't resonate for you...
The real point I wanna make here has to do with what our "standard for success" is supposed to be NOW, going forward from HERE? How do we approach this team, this season?
We've been on one wild ride, exciting and dangerous at its best--not always fun, tho, especially it seems last few years, where thrills were swamped more and more by frustrations.
We KNOW what "success" looks like, FEELS like now. For myself, I intend to at least TRY to approach the coming weeks and months, above all the play and results on Saturdays in terms of that FEELING: "Does it FEEL like we are coming together, getting better, growing as a team?" "Are we exciting, even in losses?" Are the possibilities at least seeming like they are expanding? I'd personally much rather see us just missing while trying for wild greatness than any kind of "playing it safe" 'cause of "realistic expectations", know what I'm sayin' here?
OK. I could go on, but I'll spare you all after all. It's part of why I changed this thing--and how I REALLY feel about it all anyway. Nuff said.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema