• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida vs. Kentucky

Who wins

• Kentucky wins by 30 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kentucky wins by 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After the bye this week Florida will play a mediocre Kentucky Wildcat team. Hopefully if all goes well will when BIG but I will settle for a 1 point victory. If can get a big lead maybe we could get some playing time in for the back-ups so they can have experience for the big games.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I could see a huge blow out, but then again Kentucky played Alabama pretty close and we're coming off a huge win, not to mention have UGA to worry about a week later.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
The UGA game is the next week, so they might be looking ahead. Although UK was better last year, UF only beat UK by 8 last year. I think UF wins by a slightly bigger margin this year.

Gatorchip

Gator Fan
Big win here. Florida does great against teams without a QB. I hope they start preparing for Georgia before they play Kentucky.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed that Tebow doesn't hurt himself during this game like last season. I want Georgia to see the real offense.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
From this point on, every game counts and we can't afford to take any opponent lightly. If we want to represent the SEC East in Atlanta, this game is just as important as the WLOCP and all the others. If we enter a game with a cavalier attitude or think we "have it in the bag", we could get caught with our pants down - case in point the Ole Miss game.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I don't necessarily agree with calling Kentucky a mediocre team. They are a very good SEC football team. They almost beat Bama a few weeks ago. That being said, I think the Gators should win by 20+ points.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema