• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida State vs. Florida Official Game Thread

I hate that they got that last FG. 60 yards??? Wow. We need to score a TD to start the 2nd half. I do not want this game to be within 2 scores! Go Gators!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Did everyone stand up and sing "We are the Boys of Old Florida"? It's between 3rd and 4th quarter!

Matt and I did here in the living room - my husband and dad laughed at us, but hey, that's tradition!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
So awesome!!!!! Oh yeah, way to go Gators!

And that Tim, he went over and shook hands with all those yucky 'noles that were talking trash before, He's awesome too!

And that Percy Harvin, he can play so amazing!

And Bubba and Tony, and the rest of the seniors: We'll miss them so much at the Swamp, but they sure played so great in their last game at home!!!

Woo Hoo! Go GAtors!!!:Banane25:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well as my papow always told me, those who talk trash always are the ones who fall the hardest....and Tim just showed CLASS by shaking hands with those people who talked trash...awsome win tonight gators!!! and seniors even tho I never got to see you play, I got your names and pictures right along with all the other seniors in years before in my gator scrap book!!!! Hpe ya'll the best!!!! and look forward to seeing you in the NFL!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

jagator97

Gator Fan
What I think is the greatest thing about this win is how the GATOR NATION has never given up on our Gator's! No matter how many losses they have, once a GATOR always a GATOR! No flippin! I have been a GATOR GIRL since I was little! I truly believe that the GATOR's have some of the greatest fans! GO GATORS!!!! Not to mention we have a great team with lot's of Class, and a coach who can see a Great Gator even after he has made mistakes. He is as a father to a child, he see's their mistakes and lets them learn from them! The best way for them to learn and grow to be a Man! I am so proud to be apart of this huge GATOR NATION!

GatorGal15

VIP Member
What an amazing game.

Tim Tebow is just amazing.

Caldwell, Murphy, Harvin - wow.

This team plays so well together!

;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member