• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida player allegedly used deceased woman's credit card

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3388268
Florida Gators safety Jamar Hornsby turned himself in Friday for allegedly using the credit card of a woman killed six months ago in an accident that also killed a teammate.

She was Ashley Slonina, who was Joe Haden's girlfriend. She was riding on back of a motorcycle with Michael Guilford, who was taking her home from a party, and they were both killed in that accident.

According to what I read online at gatorsports.com Hornsby helped clean out Guilford's apartment, and somehow he got hold of the credit card and started running up purchases that Slonina's parents found out about. Hornsby was in trouble for an assault last spring and if I remember correctly he was also nailed for trying to sell one of his complimentary game tickets that players get set aside for family members.

I'm glad Meyer kicked him off the team; not only was it a three-strikes-you're out thing but he also broke one of the team core values - no stealing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema