• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida favored by 10 this weekend

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think 10 points is fair. Before last weekend, I anticipated we'd be 13-17 point favorites.

I'm sure if Harvin was 100%, we'd be 13 point favorites, at least.

MaRK Shalblach should bet on this so his lame ass could lose all his money and hopefully his job, He is a loser who has the worst articles and has his favorites, I like how the last few weeks he had Florida in BCS game then all of a sudden he has Bama' and he writes all these Negative Florida Articles and articles bragging about Alabama... I laughed.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
MaRK Shalblach should bet on this so his lame ass could lose all his money and hopefully his job, He is a loser who has the worst articles and has his favorites, I like how the last few weeks he had Florida in BCS game then all of a sudden he has Bama' and he writes all these Negative Florida Articles and articles bragging about Alabama... I laughed.

I'd be surprised if he really believed all of what he wrote. So many think Florida will win...he's probably just trying to get some discussion going.

I'd be surprised if he really believed all of what he wrote. So many think Florida will win...he's probably just trying to get some discussion going.

Well he was all over Florida every week besides this week, now he's for Bama' He should at least stick to his guns. I hate the talk of Alabama winning the reasons they have are worthless its like playing Ohio State again, only this time our offense is 4x better.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Well he was all over Florida every week besides this week, now he's for Bama' He should at least stick to his guns. I hate the talk of Alabama winning the reasons they have are worthless its like playing Ohio State again, only this time our offense is 4x better.

Let's not forget our history. In 1992, in the inaugural SEC championship, Florida was favored over an undefeated Alabama team. We weren't suppose to lose that game, but we did. Don't hate the talk of Alabama possibly winning, because they CAN. Alabama stands a better chance of defeating Florida than Oklahoma or Texas (assuming we make it that far).

Let's not forget our history. In 1992, in the inaugural SEC championship, Florida was favored over an undefeated Alabama team. We weren't suppose to lose that game, but we did. Don't hate the talk of Alabama possibly winning, because they CAN. Alabama stands a better chance of defeating Florida than Oklahoma or Texas (assuming we make it that far).

Its just that you dont see it or hear about it until now, When its been the opposite for Florida.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema