• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Atlantic Owls vs. Florida Gators Game Thread 11/17

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
faulogo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Florida Atlantic Owls vs. #12 Florida Gators
Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 12:00 PM ET PPV
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium - Gainesville, FL

Go Gators!!!

dmbgator

Gator Fan
5 total, but I wouldnt be suprised if they kept him in longer than necessary to pad those stats

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Wow - no game posting? I guess it was on PPV. Fun game to watch for the most part. Go Gators!!!

It was on pay-per-view. I watched it but USUALLY don't post during the games. Disappointing first half defensive performance. Second quarter at least. 1st, 3rd, and 4th quarters had great defense. At least in terms of points allowed. Tebow was great again, but still had an "off day". Bubba was great. Justin Trattou had a great game with 7 tackles and 2 sacks. Go Gators! BEAT FSWHO.:bananapartyhat:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Oh - he definitely threw high and missed at least 1 TD. No doubt about that.

Yeah but you can't complain too much. Although that one high throw that ended up in an interception was WIDE OPEN. Wish he could have that throw back. IMPRESSED with Cam Newton and his running towards the end of the game. WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM IN SOME RUNNING PACKAGES AGAINST FSWHO. :bananapartyhat:

I was hoping to see Manson more. He did pretty good with the blocked punt for a TD and had a nice long run. Wonder where he will play next year? Mon Williams and Moody appear to be the stars for next year, but never know.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I was hoping to see Manson more. He did pretty good with the blocked punt for a TD and had a nice long run. Wonder where he will play next year? Mon Williams and Moody appear to be the stars for next year, but never know.

He didn't block the punt. But he did get the TD. He won't be much of a factor at RB next year.

Maybe he can play a 3rd down catching role like they do in the NFL. Moody and Williams will get the bulk of the carries. Then again, UM does not seem to like rotating RB's a whole lot. We shall see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema