• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

First play from scrimmage

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Here's my thought on what the Gators' first play from scrimmage will look like:

They'll have the ball at OU's 40 thanks to a kick-ass return by B-James. Harvin moves right to left with some pre-snap motion. Tebow takes the snap and runs the option with Harvin to whatever side Dominique Franks is on. Only this will NOT be an option! There's no way anyone will convince Tebow to pitch this damn ball! He breaks through the arm tackle of the defesnive end and immediately looks up for Franks. Once spotted, Tebow actually chases Franks down and runs right over him, ala Jamie Robinson of Florida State only more fierce. The entire play only gains about 4-5 yards but the tone is set and Franks learns to never, and I mean NEVER, open his mouth again.

That you are a sooner fan and joined this site I think says it all about the need to talk shit!

ive been pretty reserved for the most part on this board. I always like to visit other teams sites for some football chat. sometimes it gets ugly, sometimes i run into people who can actually have an adult conversation.

this is actually the most respectable board ive ever visited.

Yea you are right and its all about game day but once the game is over I dont know if ull be back win or lose so at least you was respectful during ur time here. But what spikes said a little dumb but he was just going back at what your boy said.

i promise i'll be back here win or lose. I've taken it many times before. I can take it again. I like coming back cause sometimes my crimson glasses wont let me see certain plays for what they were.

as for the talkin, i expect it from both teams. as if either team needs motivation for this game without trash talk. its all in fun IMO anyway. ive always agreed with Stoops, talkin is for the fans. players focus on playing. I do hate it when a Sooner opens his mouth though.

I can tell you this, it happens three times and each time tebow has made the person pay Im not saying he will this time but yeah and Im so ready for this game

CAPTAIN#5

Gator Fan
Indeed. Back to the question of florida's first play from scrimmage. We'll split five out wide...Harvin motions into the back field....Tebow gives him the ball..but wait..he doesn't. Tebow keeps it for an 8 yard gain. Than i'm calling the counter play that harvin runs so well. If i'm wrong, well, i don't really care.

Sooner_Bob

Gator Fan
^^^ Tell me something the Gators have been saying that's as bad as what Franks said.

Saint Tebow started it all. Once the humble QB was offended that everyone in the country didnt see him as the most outstanding player in the land(like he saw himself) he 'wished' that he could have played against Big XII defenses. Franks comments were OBVIOUSLY a response to Tebow.

The fact is that it's fun to actually have some smack talk before a game between the two teams. Nothing has been personal or about anything serious so it's OK by me. It gets old hearing the same "we have a lot of respect for the other team/players blah blah blah..."

We all know about the respect, lets have some fun leading up to the game.

inthestands

Gator Fan
spikes "big 12 defenses are a joke". has he played one yet? btw, stats mean squat right now.

But see here is the thing, what Spikes said is TRUE and can be backed up. What your idiot corner said has no backing. Let me explain, in bowl season the average offense has scored an average of 2 less points per game. The Big-12 Offenses have scored an avereage of 15 less points per game. So the Big-12 offenses are apparently not that good, the defenses are just that bad. Now, show me where you guys can back up the quote about Tebow. :gator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema