• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fired for wearing a Gator hat

gohogs14

Gator Fan
it wasnt wearing the hat that got her fired. it just started it. angry fans got on her facebook after it happened and saw posts about how she hated her job and hated covering hog sports which made fans complain to the radio station and they were afraid of losing their audience. also she violated a rule by using her phone at a practice

and you cant sue someone for firing you when you work there at will. it had nothing to do with the university

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
it wasnt wearing the hat that got her fired. it just started it. angry fans got on her facebook after it happened and saw posts about how she hated her job and hated covering hog sports which made fans complain to the radio station and they were afraid of losing their audience. also she violated a rule by using her phone at a practice

and you cant sue someone for firing you when you work there at will. it had nothing to do with the university

Whatever. Casualty of the Internet age, as bogus as it is.

Leakfan12

VIP Member

One They HIRED her, THEY KNEW SHE WAS A GATOR AND HIRED HER ANYWAY. I doubt Urban would get someone fired for a Bama hat or a using a phone at practice. Bobby Petrino is the biggest douchebag in the SEC.

gohogs14

Gator Fan
One They HIRED her, THEY KNEW SHE WAS A GATOR AND HIRED HER ANYWAY. I doubt Urban would get someone fired for a Bama hat or a using a phone at practice. Bobby Petrino is the biggest douchebag in the SEC.

then why would she apply for the job if she didnt like doing it? petrino had nothing to do with her firing

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I think the reporter is at least guilty of poor judgment. In the terrible job market we're in, she had to know it wasn't smart to continue wearing the hat of another SEC school. What she wrote on Facebook doesn't help matters either.

I'm not sure if it was worth firing her, but she's not an innocent victim either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema