• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fayson to transfer

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Florida receiver Jarred Fayson has been granted a release from his scholarship, allowing him to transfer.

School officials said Tuesday that Fayson had asked for his release after catching 12 passes for 148 yards and three touchdowns and running 19 times for 89 yards this season.

The sophomore was rated the No. 3 receiver in the nation by Scout.com coming out of Hillsborough High in Tampa, but he played sparingly in two years with the Gators -- overshadowed by teammate Percy Harvin.

Fayson caught one pass for 9 yards last season and ran 14 times for 126 yards and a score.

Tight end Trent Pupello also was granted his release. Pupello, who quit the team briefly before the season, did not play.

The 10th-ranked Gators (9-3) return to practice Thursday and will find out Sunday where they will play a bowl game.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

awebbf5

VIP Member
thats sucks, i love fayson,hes a great player,he should have redshirted this year and been a really big player for us next year,with bubba gone.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Like I said, Good Riddance. If you don't want to be a Gator, and A TEAM PLAYER, please get your @$$ out of here. Go lose at USF. :D

LsuTigah!

Gator Fan
I'm sure y'all would rather see him stay but his loss is minimal. I think for sure UF will be NC material next yr. UGA will be just as good though so it will be interesting to see who will win the SEC. LSU will probably have a down year and struggle so I'm guessing Auburn might come out the West,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema