• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Expect the unexpected

News Bot

News Bot
With the great party atmosphere outside the stadium and the split crowd inside, the Florida-Georgia game always has the look and feel of a championship game. And in championship games, strange and unexpected things have a way of happening.

That’s the way it’s going to play out Saturday.

Expect the unexpected:

• Luke Del Rio is going to have a very efficient game and the offense is going to go up and down the field with a near-perfect balance between the pass and the run. And for the real surreal part of this — the offensive line is going to protect Del Rio and create holes for the running backs.
  • The Florida defense is going to give up some explosive plays in the passing game to true freshman quarterback Jacob Eason and struggle to stop Georgia’s very talented three-headed tailback, led by Nick Chubb. So, what I’m saying is the offense will actually bail out the defense this time.
  • Penalties and turnovers will not be a problem for the Gators.
  • Eddy Pineiro is going to miss a chip-shot field goal in the first half, then come back and nail a 50-yarder in the second half.
  • The Gators are going to produce a long return on special teams. I normally would say it will be Antonio Callaway, but this time it’s going to be someone else, maybe Brandon Powell.

In keeping with the unexpected theme, I should pick the Bulldogs to win the game because they are more than a touchdown underdog. But I’m just not seeing it.

Prediction: Florida 16, Georgia 13.

The post Expect the unexpected appeared first on Robbies Playbook.

Source: GatorSports.com - Robbie's Playbook

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema