• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dooley: No one hurting more than Tebow

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
You think you took this loss hard.
You should have seen Tim Tebow.
After an emotional press conference following Florida's stunning 31-30 loss to Mississippi, Tebow sent a message to Florida fans.
"I just wanted to say one thing," he said.

More...

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Thanks for posting that. I really feel for Tim and the team. As Gator fans, we'll have it hard this week, and we're bummed out. But can you imagine how the boys are gonna feel this week when they go to class or when they call home or (worst yet) when they go to practice?

Anyway, Go Gators !

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Wow. I bet that was emotional for him to say. He shouldn't be so hard on himself. I feel for all us Gator fans, and the members of the team this week. But a loss is a loss. We need to pick ourselves up and move on! :)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Props to Tebow for bearing some of the blame for the loss; yes, even Superman is prone to error here and there at times. I have no doubt that he will learn from his mistakes and move forward.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I just got around to watching the press conference. I felt horrible for him. He is putting all the blame on himself.

Now I wonder if we are going to see the Tim Tebow we saw last year?!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema