• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Does OSU deserve to be #1 ?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
They would have 3 or 4 losses right now in the SEC. But they play in a crappy, depleted conference, so they are undefeated. Hopefully the Zookers can beat them good.

Darth Gator

Gator Fan
How the hell is Ohio St back in it AGAIN???? I thought we shut them up in the NC game last season, but here they are. They are the cockroaches of college football. The "Number 1" team in the country has some really played "tough" opponents...Here are their "conquests" so far...Youngstown State, Akron, Washington, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue, Kent State. OK, there seems to be some decently big names (Washington, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue) but if we look closer, those teams' combined record is 12-15. And those were the TOUGH teams they have played. If the LUCKEYES make it through their remaining "schedule" unscathed, I will be very surprised. But if they do, I can only hope they meet another SEC team in NC game so that they can get exposed AGAIN as the pretenders that they are. Big Ten? BIG DEAL?!!??!

timbok

VIP Member
Let me put it this way : HERE COMES OREGON
osu.....does not deserve it...they have beat who???

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Well I like Oregon and all but who have they beaten besides Michigan? WSU is the next best team theyve beaten..

dbgator1

Gator Fan
They do not deserve it they should not call the conference the big 10 it should be called the big 2. After beating Kent State they go to number 1 i tell ya sometimes college football rankings just dont make sense.

greggcowan

VIP Member
I agree that OSU is NOT the best team in the country. But the reality is....this is how the polls work. OSU started #15? I believe. That was fair I think. Basically what has happened in the mean time is everyone ahead of them has lost. This is a simple "by default" ranking. GOD PLEASE......SOMEONE BEAT OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema