• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Do we miss Carl Moore

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I know we shouldn't look back at injuries, but if Carl Moore didn't get hurt and was playing this season do you think our passing game would be closer to what we've seen in 2007-2008? Or would he not have made a difference.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I don't think he'd make that much of a difference. Sure, he'd help, but I think our WRs are only a small part of our offense problem.

nismodrift

VIP Member
thats tru he was supposed to be harvins replacement now THATS a big difference, anyways we still have a chance to win we just gotta play agressive and take shots downfield

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I'm assuming he will redshirt if he is not able to come back at all this season (and it looks like he wont). Having him and Debose will make Brantley's transition a lot easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema