• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Do the Gators have to win the SEC...

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
for this season to be considered a success? What if the Gators win out, but don't win the SEC? Would you still be satisfied with the way the season turned out?

awebbf5

VIP Member
expectations are really high since the national championship last year.But if u really look at how young we are were doing really good.We played bad against auburn and still only lost it by a last sec fg,and the almighty lsu we gave that game away.Kentucky will be a huge test for us.

Honestly - I expected anywhere from 1 to 3 losses overall this year with such a young team. Even though it would suck, I will be OK (well, not really) with only winning the SEC East this year. After that, we should win the SEC most of the time if Meyer and company keep recruiting great.

UFtb

VIP Member
The Gators need to atleast make it to the SEC Championship game for the season to be considered a success in my eyes.

FanSmack

VIP Member
Well if we win out and don't make it, I don't consider it a failure. If we blow it by losing another game, then yes it would be a failure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema