• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Did you think the Gators would be 9-1?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The Gators are about to be 10-1 after this weekend. Despite a somewhat easy schedule, 9-1 (or 10-1) is still an awesome record. Sure we'll lose some games in SEC play, but did you think the Gators would be this good already?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I definitely thought they would be at least 9-1. I honestly thought they would be 10-0. Not because I thought they were going to be great, just because of the schedule. To be honest, 9-1 is nothing impressive at all right now. We have played one team that should even have a chance of beating us and we looked awful in that game. I honestly thought Ohio State would be the only team we might potentially lose to in the pre-SEC season. I'm not saying I am disappointed by 9-1. It's good to see that we haven't had a game where we came out and played poor enough to lose to some of the teams we have played so far. Also, the loss to FSU (while completely embarassing since they are our rival and made us look so bad) was probably a good thing for this team. They will have a few games like that this year and need to learn from them. Hopefully they will start to toughen up by SEC play and hopefully put up a respectable enough record to get into the tourney. Then they have the talent to make a run, but will need to improve a lot over the rest of the season first.

I also thought we would be 10-0 going into the Ohio State game. The schedule was really not all that challenging. We played two terrible games (the other night and the FSU game) and we still won one of them. I really hope to see the guys do well on Saturday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema