• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Did Harvin say farewell to the Swamp?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Florida wide receiver Percy Harvin stuck around The Swamp to sign autographs and interact with the fans after the 70-19 win over The Citadel.

According to Miami Herald writer Mike McCall, Harvin seemed to be savoring the moment as if it was his last home game for the Gator. Harvin is an electric athlete and is sure to be a first round pick if he leaves early for the NFL.

So do you think we saw Percy's last home game? I do. He's projected to be a 1st rounder, and I've always be a proponent of guys leaving for the NFL if they're going to be a 1st round pick.

ShortBus

VIP Member
unfortunately i think he's gone. I just hope the Jaguars or Dolphins can pick up him. Jaguars could definately use him, as they have no receivers what so ever on the team.. maybe they can pick up stafford from georgia too.. cause Jags sure as hell don't have a QB

I wish the Lions would experiment with a spread offense and Tebow or Harvin or both. If the lions get a good spread coach there reputation would change around so fast no one besides me would be able to see it coming, but i think we need to try something new and we will be good.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I wish the Lions would experiment with a spread offense and Tebow or Harvin or both. If the lions get a good spread coach there reputation would change around so fast no one besides me would be able to see it coming, but i think we need to try something new and we will be good.

Sorry but I don't see a spread offense working at the NFL. Harvin I think can be used like Reggie Bush expect on ST.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema