• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Darth Gator

Darth Gator

Gator Fan
Hello all Gator Fans!!!

This is the first Gator forum that I have been a member of. I usually surf through our rival's forums the week of their game with us. I enjoy hearing the opposing points of view. I do not go onto these sites to start fights. In fact, my first post on these forums usually resembles this...

...It is not my intention to come here and spew a lot of hater crap. I just enjoy getting the opposing points of view leading up to and directly after a big game....

Its was surprising to me (considering how we view fans of other teams, and how they view us) how well received I have been in these forums.

With that in mind, I thought I would give you some insight that I have gained over the past few weeks.

I started with the Tennessee forum - I have to say, I got the most resistance from the fans on this forum. But I can tell you that the Vol nation is in an uproar regarding the path their team is following. They are heading down the same road we were on during the "fireronzook.com" days. I actually found myself sticking up for Fat Phil...as difficult as it was....but as a Gator fan....wouldnt we ALL like to see him coach UT for many years to come? ha ha ha

Next was the Auburn forum - Good fans, good discussions. Most fans on the site (AU and myself) were predicting a UF win. But, as I promised them, I returned to the forum after the game to post a congratulatory message and was treated well. This isnt a forum I would necessarily return to until game week next year, but will definitely go back next season.

LSU - Great forum. Great fans. Great discussions. I have remained a member of this forum and will continue to go back. Sure, there are some boneheads on there (as there are on any Gator forum) but for the most part...discussing college football in general on this forum is something I will certainly continue to do. They also have a pretty good sense of humor...even I laughed at the photoshop'd pic of Tebow yelling "Dont Taze Me Bro!!"....but then quickly returned to my "Thats not funny" mode. lol. I stayed on their forum for our off week. And trust me...they are hurting right now after the loss to UK.

UK - I am on my way now to sign up for a UK forum. It will be interesting to see how they react. They are certain to be riding high.

So, Gators....glad to be here and hope that we have some great discussions!

--Darth Gator

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema