• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Countdown to Opening Day.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
73 DAYS

340x.jpg

If real life were anything like NCAA Football the video game, Carlton Medder would have won a few Heismans. That guy was a beast in the game. Unfortunately, in real life Medder never really lived up to his potential. I hope he finds a way to stick it out in Arizona this season.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
72 DAYS

3118370387_5cff567010.jpg

In light of our recent discussion regarding UF's biggest non-SEC football rival, I thought this pic of Lance Butler blocking an Iowa defender in the Outback bowl was appropriate. A few GE members voted for the Hawkeyes in that thread.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
70 DAYS

ronnie_wilson.jpg

Sorry I didn't get to this one until late in the day. I had a weeeee too much to drink last night. I had to celebrate the fact that college football is only 70 days away.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
69 DAYS

164112.gif

I couldn't find any decent pics of anyone wearing a number 69 jersey. But this is a pic of Eddie Haupt, who wears number 69 pulling a truck. That's pretty badass.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
68 DAYS

upload%5Cimage_gallery%5CFootball-vs-E.-Michigan-029.jpg

One of the lasting impressions I have of my days at UF was seeing Big 'Ol Mike Degory mercilessly crushing his tiny blue scooter while riding it around campus. That was truly a sight to behold.
Question for extra bonus points to anyone other than O-Town, where is Mike Degory currently a graduate assistant at?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ Correct! You got it right even though I misspoke on the question. Degory is at the University of New Mexico, but he is not a graduate assistant. He is a full-time paid member of the staff. My bad. New head coach Mike Locksley brought Degory over from Illinois (which is why I banned O-Town from answering the question, b/c she is a Zooker stalker.:tt2:).

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
66 DAYS

wilson.jpg

Sorry about the bad image. This was all I could find of James Wilson. Question of the day is an easy one: Where did James Wilson go to high school?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
65 DAYS

billy_griffin_fl_gators.jpg

I don't know anything about Billy Griffin so no caption today folks. Well, actually there is a caption because what you're reading right now is technically captioning the above pic. I'm awesome even when I don't intend to be.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
63 DAYS

mcnair.jpg

I was looking for a pic to post when I looked up at my tv and saw that one of my favorite football players in recent years was just shot to death. So today's countdown is in memorial for Steve McNair.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
62 DAYS

610x.jpg

Hopefully Lamar Abel and the Gators will have even more reason to celebrate this season. Perhaps going undefeated and winning back to back national titles?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema