• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Could 2009 Gators be the best ever?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
If the Gators go on to win the National Championship this season, would you consider them the best Gator team of all-time? What if they went undefeated to do it? We're talking about a senior Tim Tebow leading the team and all 11 defensive starters returning. There is so much potential to do great things with this year's team.

If they run the table with dominating wins like last year and win a National Championship they will be the best Florida team ever and quite possibly the best College team ever.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I would have to agree with that summation as well. I would add another Heisman as an exclamation point to such a great season.

castawaygator

VIP Member
IF

they win everything, then i would say the best in Florida history, and maybe the best ever in the SEC. i would also put them as one of the best ever in all of college football, not necessarily #1 though.

think of all the records that could be held by the team/tebow this year.

IF they win it all.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
This team is legit, that's for sure.

Gator fans will recognize them as one of the best teams ever, as should most of the media, but there are many people who love to hate the spread, who love to hate our QB, and who love to hate Florida football because we "don't produce NFL talent." So no matter how good they are, no matter how much they accomplish, the team will always have the disbelievers... but thats just college football.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Even if we have jinxed the team, this year's Gators will likely be one of the most favorite teams in Gator history. Even if we don't win the BCS title, we will always remember where we were when we watched Tebow and Spikes in their senior year.

I like watching Ben Roethlisberger in the NFL--he gives me hope that Tim Tebow will survive the NFL as well--similar build, similar style of play.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema