• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Coach Dooley

News Bot

News Bot
So I did some math (OK, I used a calculator) and I figure I should get a check from the University Athletic Association for $1,849.32 after Saturday’s Orange and Blue game.
That’s Will Muschamp’s salary per day divided by four. Since there are four of us celebrity coaches in the game, shouldn’t we get paid?
I’m kidding, of course. I appreciate greatly being asked along with my friend Mike Bianchi and the other two guys to be celebrity coaches. To have the access we will have is something a lot of Gator fans would pay $1,849.32 to do.
I hope we get a chance to call a play. I’d tell you what mine would be but Bianchi reads these blogs. It’s where he gets his ideas.
Spring games tend to be less than memorable. I don’t think I will forget this one. Now, a question — I’ve thought about wearing a visor to honor Steve Spurrier and a white windbreaker to honor Urban Meyer. Your thoughts? I mean, I’d have to buy both.
I did ask Urban for some advice. He said, “Follow The Plan To Win.”
In reality, I have but one goal Saturday — don’t get rolled on a sweep to the sidelines.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema